Saturday, November 24, 2012

Swim Towels

So, I did these months ago (in time for my kids' swim lessons this past summer), but I never shared them.  I'm playing catch-up and will try to do a few entries of things that have been long finished.


Last year, we had a towel walk off while we were in the pool for swimming lessons.  It was just a plain one from Target, but I'm pretty sure someone took it on purpose, possibly assuming it was theirs, because it was on the bottom of our stack.  Next year, I won't have to leave the towels unattended because Dorothy will do lessons without me in the water with her.  This past summer though, I still had to go in the pool with her and leave our stuff on the deck.  To possibly slow down any sticky fingers, I wanted the kids' names on their towels in a way that they would not come off.

Dorothy's has two clown fish and Malcolm has a trio of surfboards.  They each want a second towel as a back up since we use a lot of towels in the summer.  I'll let them pick their new colors and designs a little closer to warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment