Sunday, January 5, 2014

Birthday Banner

I'm terrible at blogging when I get busy making things.  I have a couple of big projects that are going to get underway in the next two weeks, so maybe I can take photos along the way and start updating here again more regularly.

Dorothy had a birthday party today, and I got a chance to pull out this banner that I made many months ago.  I made the "Happy Birthday" part, and Malcolm's name, for his party last May.  While I still had all the supplies out, I went ahead and did her name too.  It was nice to not be rushing to get it done with all the holiday craziness, and it went great with her "painting" theme.

 I forgot to take a picture until after I was almost all done cleaning up.  It looked better with the tables all decorated.



 You can see it a bit in the background here.



Not something I sewed, but the cupcakes turned out really cute and were a big hit with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment