Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hedgehog Shirt

I made Dorothy a hedgehog shirt to match a pair of capri pants for Spring.  I have a lot more things I want to make her for this summer, but this is all I have finished so far.  I took these photo after school, so she's a bit disheveled from some hard playing.

 Close-up of the hedgehog.  I made her a shirt with the same design last summer, but that shirt is too small this year.  I still really love the happy little hedgehog though, so I made another shirt, in different colors, for this year.



 The whole shirt.  The shirt itself is nice soft green, but it turned out lighter in my pictures. 



 The whole outfit.  The capri pants are from Janie and Jack, but I bought them at Goodwill for only a couple of dollars.  They are cute and nice and comfy for these spring days when the temperature fluctuates a lot during the day.  They are plaid with a couple of shades of pink and green with some white.



 Just a cute shot from the back.



Probably the closest to the what the color of the shirt looks like.

Hopefully, she can wear this a several times before it gets too hot for longer pants and all she wants to wear is sundresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment