Thursday, December 2, 2010

Intro

I have decided to make a blog just for my crafting stuff to keep the crafting and the kid stuff separated.  Now, neither will be cluttered with info about the other.  Hopefully, it will also help keep me a little accountable to get some projects finished.  My list of "things I want to make" is a mile long and I need to start attempting a few things.

I hope to have several small projects to share this month, but will have a big one to show you come January.  It is a joint project with my husband that involves  wood, screws, glue, power tools, paint, fabric, and so far, only a little swearing.  It will hopefully turn out to be incredible, but you will have to wait to see it.  Just a little teaser to kick things off.

Yes, I know how boring my layout is currently.  I am hoping to clean up my sewing room a bit, then take some photos to add as a banner to brighten things up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment