Thursday, January 20, 2011

Little Monster

First, a note on my goals for 2011. I have the list on the right hand side, and I have updated my progress thus far. I will continue to update that list as I get things done.


Hooray! Another project completed! I embroidered a little monster on a white turtleneck from Carter's for Dorothy. Last winter, I bought some cute polka dot pants for her, on clearance. The problem was that I could not find anything that went with them. I finally found a plain white turtleneck and a pink zip sweatshirt. I used the colors of the polka dots for the monster, and I think that she turned out really cute.





And here is the whole outfit together:




It is really cute and cozy on her.

I promise to work on my picture taking abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment