Friday, January 20, 2012

Final Christmas Crafts

So, I forgot to post a couple of my Christmas crafts last time, so let's finish these up and move on already.

First, I made clip on butterfly ornaments for our tree out of the butterflies I used when I made a baby mobile when I was pregnant with my first child. Both kids are long past the baby mobile stage, but I didn't want to just throw away the butterflies I had used. I hot glued them (after a failure with craft glue) on to alligator clips from the beauty supply store.

The yellow and orange ones hanging out on the tree.



Close up of the yellow one.  There are 5 all together: red, yellow, orange, blue, and green.



My final project was to use a large circular paper punch on the Christmas cards we received. I ran out of gift tags this year and will use these next year instead of buying more.

All the tags cut from cards.



These are a few of my favorites.


That's it (finally) for all the holiday stuff. Up next, more embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment