Thursday, April 5, 2012

Daisy Shirt

On my other blog, I mentioned that I bought a pair of striped pants for $1 at a consignment sale and had plans to make a shirt to go with them. Well, as I tend to do, I made it, then did not take any photos. I accidentally got a decent picture of the shirt today, so here it is!



It isn't the best picture ever, but you can see the daisy I appliqued on the yellow shirt to go with the crazy pants. I have a skirt I bought to go with the shirt when it warms up, but I want to embellish it in some way with yellow and/or daisies to make it compliment the shirt a bit. Hopefully, I will take a picture when I get it done.

In other finished project news, I finally finished two dresses for Kevin's cousin's girls. I was so happy they were both done, I promptly packed them up and mailed them. About two days later, I remembered that I had not taken any photos (smacks head). Once they get there, maybe I can get his cousin to take a picture or two for me. They turned out really cute, and hope they fit the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment